Click to connect to
Warren Kearney's Youtube Channel
SONG LISTING FOR "PISTON BROKE"
1. If That’s the Way You Feel
2. On The Trail Of A Dream / W. Kearney
3. Sunday Morning Coming Down
4. Say It Again
5. Musta Had A Ball Last Night
6. Do You Sleep Well At Night / M. Marion, W. Kearney
7. Falling In Love
8. My First Ever Love Song / M. Marion, W. Kearney
9. I’ll Leave This World Loving You
10. Have You Ever Been Lonely
11. Piston Broke / W. Kearney
12. Try Walking In His Shoes / W. Kearney
13. Love You Every Second
14. Swinging Doors
15. Too Far Away / M. Marion, W. Kearney
16. I Still Can’t Say Goodbye
Enjoy Listening to the Original Tracks from "Piston Broke".
This album “Piston Broke” has been a real labour of love. The material recorded has been selected firstly from songs requested, such as “Have You Ever Been Lonely”, “I’ll Leave This World Loving You”, “Sunday Morning Coming Down” to name a few. I have also included some of my own compositions, “On The Trail Of A Dream”, “Try Walking In His Shoes” and the title track “Piston Broke”.
Of late, most of my albums have also included original tracks that I’ve co-written with one of the best Wordsmiths around, Maurie Marion. These include “Too Far Away” and “Do You Sleep Well at Night” both of which made it to the Semi-Finals in the Tamworth Songwriting Competition for 2016.
Last but not least, I have included a Charlie Landsborough song, “I Still Can’t Say Goodbye” in honour of my late Father, Merv Kearney, as I still can’t say Goodbye.
I hope that you enjoy this album as much as I have enjoyed producing it.
Vocals, Harmonies, guitar, keyboard, recording and mixing Warren Kearney
Mastering, Photography and Production Mandy Kearney